Saturday, January 23, 2010

Please Don't Leave Me Blog

Dear Blog,

I am very sorry that I have neglected to write you in what feels like ages. I've been a bit busy, and a bit crazy, and a bit obsessed with other things on the internet. I know this is sort of beginning to sound like a "Dear John" letter, but trust me it s not. ;)

There have been a few rather serious things complicating my writing. I've not had any amazed finished object or awesome knitting to proudly show off. I've gotten new yarns (A LOT of new yarns, in fact) but those pictures go straight to ravelry's stash page. In addition to that I've just not been on the computer at all when I get home form work.
Blog, I am deeply sorry. I know what neglect can do to an entity. I never meant to hurt you in that way.

Love,
Lucy

P.S. In closing, I leave you with this photo of 6 skeins of Wollmeise (I told you I've been stashing) to show you my love. <3

--------------------

In all seriousness. I've not been on the computer much. I'm starting to get ready for some ravelympics so I've got 2 current WIPs on hold until that starts (Mauricio's socks and Percy). And I'm planning on some sock hockey knitting. I will have my new "MIGHTY MONARCH" socks when that happens.

I do have 2 NEW (and EXCITING!) projects: the BFF socks for my BFF Ronni in Ronni's Jewel Box. (She's making some for me in Lucy in the Sky. Why, yes, we are that awesome, try not to die from the jealousy that you're BFF isn't as AWESOME as my BFF.)



The 2nd project, which mostly just further showcases the awesomenes of Ronni some more is a ''Herbivore.' I had a really bad day and she gifted me the pattern. :D I'm doing that one in Mal Sock in Persia.



No comments: