Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow in the desert!


It has snowed all day here! Normally, that's impossible, and I'd agree with anyone who thought that I was lying... but I have picture proof! That's the desert behind my house covered in snow! :)

I took Rocky outside to play in it... He didn't like it so much... He kept hiding under anything that didn't have snow on it... LOL He is so cute!





****
And for fun because I'm bored :)

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: Roman Holiday, the Little Mermaid, Knocked Up, Old School ... many, many more

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre: Harry Potter (all 5), Batman (both), Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, Pineapple Express... And Old School holds the record... 9 times in the theatres!

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Leonardo DiCaprio, Michael Caine

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie

5. Name a movie that you can quote from: Wedding Crashers, Old School, Knocked Up, Pineapple Express, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Juno, any of the Harry Potter movies ... Just about any movie I've ever seen LOL

6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Grease :)

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: Any and all disney movies :)

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: Old School (hahaha)

9. Name a movie that you own: Old School (LOLZ, this movie could ALMOST answer every question) .... I have WAY too many movies to list out

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: I think Mandy Moore is a better actress than a singer

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?: Yes. :)

12. Ever made out in a movie?: no... gross.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it: ??? I can't think of one right now. Which would probably be why I haven't seen it... I forgot.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?: No

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater: Promise not to laugh? I can't really say I've cried at a movie.... Maybe Serenity and I almost cried in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

16. Popcorn?: Nope

17. How often do you go to the movies?: It depends on the time of year

18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?: Role Models

19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?: Comedy, Suspense-Thrillers, Superhero action movies

20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?: 
The Little Mermaid, or All Dogs Go to Heaven

21. What movie(s) has/have changed your life?: none? 

No comments: