It has snowed all day here! Normally, that's impossible, and I'd agree with anyone who thought that I was lying... but I have picture proof! That's the desert behind my house covered in snow! :)
I took Rocky outside to play in it... He didn't like it so much... He kept hiding under anything that didn't have snow on it... LOL He is so cute!
And for fun because I'm bored :)
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: Roman Holiday, the Little Mermaid, Knocked Up, Old School ... many, many more
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre: Harry Potter (all 5), Batman (both), Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, Pineapple Express... And Old School holds the record... 9 times in the theatres!
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Leonardo DiCaprio, Michael Caine
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie
5. Name a movie that you can quote from: Wedding Crashers, Old School, Knocked Up, Pineapple Express, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Juno, any of the Harry Potter movies ... Just about any movie I've ever seen LOL
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Grease :)
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: Any and all disney movies :)
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: Old School (hahaha)
9. Name a movie that you own: Old School (LOLZ, this movie could ALMOST answer every question) .... I have WAY too many movies to list out
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: I think Mandy Moore is a better actress than a singer
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?: Yes. :)
12. Ever made out in a movie?: no... gross.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it: ??? I can't think of one right now. Which would probably be why I haven't seen it... I forgot.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?: No
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater: Promise not to laugh? I can't really say I've cried at a movie.... Maybe Serenity and I almost cried in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
16. Popcorn?: Nope
17. How often do you go to the movies?: It depends on the time of year
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?: Role Models
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?: Comedy, Suspense-Thrillers, Superhero action movies
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?:
The Little Mermaid, or All Dogs Go to Heaven
21. What movie(s) has/have changed your life?: none?