Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sole Food Swap Q&A

What weight of sock yarn do you generally prefer (fingering, sport, or DK?) Fingering

What is your favorite type of yarn to knit with? For socks, superwash (or not) merino mostly. Most animal fibers.

Are there any brands of sock yarn that you have wanted to work with but have not had the chance? Sure! I want to knit all the sockyarns!!! LOL

What colors do you like? Bright and bold and dark colors, of all sorts. Current favorites are charcoal grey, turquoise, kelly green, and wine colored red/purples

What colors do you not like? any of the muted or "fall" colors like olive green or mustard. I also don't like pastels

What type of recipes do you usually cook with? Mexican food, Quick recipes, Recipes with Potatoes ... I like things that are easier and make good leftovers

What type of recipes do you usually bake with? I'm not actually a big baker... My boyfriend will bake though.. LOL I do meals, he handles dessert

What is your favorite food? Chicken Enchiladas, Papa Rellena, Tortilla Soup, Guacamole

Are you a tea or coffee drinker? Yes to both! Coffees I like are the stronger, bolder, latin american ones and teas I usually drink at night so the more soothing ones.

What type of sweets do you like? Chocolates, Salt water taffy

Does your kitchen have a theme? No, not really. It's mostly all stainless steel and blues/greens/tans. Although I keep all of the large cooking spoons and other utensils in a Spiderman bucket, so I'm open to a lot of things.

Do you have any allergies (to food, fibers, pets, etc) or diet restrictions? Foods: melons make my throat swell up, and I loathe bananas & coconut so I'll claim allergy to avoid having them appear on something to eat. All other allergies I have are to pollens and grasses so don't send those. ;)

Is there anything else you would like your pal to know? Umm... not that I can thing of.... I don't eat pork. Or cook with pork, or any of that. That's the only thing I didn't have before.

No comments: