Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's the yarns fault

This morning I got a foot up on my February socks. I know I was supposed to wait until February. And I was supposed to work on either of my WIPs. ...

But this morning, still dazed and half asleep I grabbed my February yarn (socks that rock lightweight in foofaraw) and my February pattern (Kaylee by Gigi Silva) and sat down, rationalizing that I'd only knit the toe and then go back to the WIPs.

Well obviously that didn't happen. Poor Aynsley will be waiting forever for her socks. Though I did knit a fair bit on those this last week. I'm well into the leg of sock #1.

Maybe I'll only work on the "me" socks on weekends. If the yarn doesn't keep insisting otherwise.



4 comments:

Aynsley said...

But they are so so so pretty!

Unknown said...

Tina's yarns are rather insistent, aren't they? :)

Unknown said...

They are wonderful. My cousins socks are actually str too. But I've had to fight with the sizing and pattern mods so its a little less enjoyable. Plus her feet are in the opposite corner of the country so I just have to pray they'll fit

Unknown said...

Yours or mine? Or both? ;)