Monday, October 8, 2007

Knitters Coffee Swap 3 Questionnaire

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? ground... my bean grinder broke
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? fully-loaded (I call decaf "what's the point?")
3. Regular or flavored? regular, flavored never tastes good to me
4. How do you drink your coffee? usually with vanilla, sometimes just a little sugar.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Columbian, and I really Sumatra from starbucks... I also love arabic cuban coffee. I'm also a fan of Kona coffee blends... I really love coffee.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I like bold, strong flavors
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? bagels, muffins or scones in the morning, biscotti, brownies or chocolates later in the day
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I really hate weak coffee, and I usually drink coffee in the morning or late at night
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love malabrigo... It's absolutely my favorite yarn. I also have recently fallen in love with Noro.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I'm not fond of 100% acyrlic unless it's some type of a novelty yarn or certain brands that are softer. I don't mind when it's an acrylic blend though.
11. What's on your needles? 2 hats, scarves, socks... everything. I have a finishing issue with projects, except for hats. I usually finish my hats.
12. Favorite colors? burgandy, grey/silver, pink, blues, greens... practically everything but yellow actually
13. Allergies? grass, but I don't expect to have that in my knitting or in my coffee ;)
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I absolutely hate coconut and bananas. I will literally take bites of desert and spit them out if they have either coconut or bananas in them. I can't stand either of those flavors. Even the smell of bananas makes me gag a lot of times. That being said, as much as I hate bananas I love raspberries, vanilla, and chocolate. :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! What a wonderful way to face the coming cold months: coffee and knitting.
Congrats for getting your invitation to Ravelry! It should come with a warning though...one can get lost in the amazing things found there.