1. What was the name of the book Dumbledore left for Hermione in his will?
a. The Tales of Beedle the Bard
b. The Tales of Bard and Beedle
c. The Stories of Beedle and Bard
d. The Adventures of Beedle and Bard
2. Whose sign was on Xenophilius Lovegood's chest?
a. The Dark Mark
c. Rowena Ravenclaw
3. Was October 30, 1980 the night that Lilly and James Potter died?
4. What's another name for the Elder Wand?
b. Stick of Destiny
c. Wand of Death
5. Whose Potterwatch code name was 'Rodent'?
6. What was so special about the peacocks at the Malfoy Manor?
a. They were all black
b. They weren't peacocks at all
c. They were twice as big as normal peacocks
d. They were all white
7. Who does Harry say was "probably the bravest man I knew?"
8. What thing was Lockhart giving Hagrid advice about getting out of a well?
d. Flesh Eating Slugs
9. What was the occupation of Colin Creevey's father?
c. Bus Driver
10. Which Professor of Hogwarts was a dueling champion when he was young?
Picture Scavenger Hunt
You can either post these pictures on your blog or provide a link to where they can be found.
Bertie Botts Beans (or here)
Jenean's first HSKS kit
(Bonus Point: Who made the kit? Ansley)