Friday, July 11, 2008

My Swap Package!

I got y swap package for HSKS5 in the mail yesterday, but didn't have a chance to blog or take pictures until right now. Let me add that I am thrilled that it is FINALLY the weekend... Even though monsoon season may or may not ruin my weekend plans. But that's neither here nor there... My package came at a great time. I just found out one of best and oldest friends is planning on moving to Montana in a few weeks. I'm horribly depressed about it... Hence being at a movie at 10pm, I was hanging out with her. :( Anyway, my package cheered me up and here are some pictures.

This is the bag, which is beautiful, and everything inside of it.
2 patterns: a shawl one and a sock one
and instructions for spinning!
My hand dyed yarn!
I love love love these colors.
Fluff and a spindle, for me too learn to spin
I'll be honest and admit I look at this and see something that Rocky would like to shred and throw all over the room and a stick. It's odd too me that it will (with luck) turn in to yarn. I'm very excited to teach myself though...
A little yellow bag with my other goodies
a note from chrysta, a shawl stick (love this, and needed one), a bracelet, stitch markers... and of course some of my favorite needles!



No comments: