Saturday, May 23, 2009

Scarf Travels updates

Here are the pictures of the last two scarf sections that I knitted and sent off. I'm going to need to get to work on the next rounds.. but I haven't brought ALL of my yarns to the new place yet...

"WEST" GROUP (Group Number5)
For Kaloula’s Scarf 
YARN: Berrocco Peruvia Colors (7229
NEEDLES: Size 9 (US) - provided with scarf

INTERNATIONAL GROUP (Group Number 3)
For kimmikat’s scarf 
PATTERN: Provided by Kimmikat 
YARN: Malabrigo Merino (
Cactus Flower
NEEDLES: Size US 8 / 5.0 mm


Today I'm going to go pack up the rest of my stuff and clean out my old room. Then I can get to knitting more. I did some work on both my Glynis and my Monkey socks this week, but not much and not enough to post about... PLUS, I do not have my camera yet, or if I do I don't know where it is. LOL Moving is a real pain in the ass. 

No comments: