Thursday, June 23, 2011

Some Happy Thoughts of the Knitting Kind

Most of my happy thoughts are few and few in between right now but this glittery combo is singing the most cheerful songs to me.

Dream in Color Starry
Black Parade and Into the Mystic
I did quite a bit of frogging today. Not in anger, but because I realized I just was NOT getting to certain projects. So I feel more accomplished and have less UFOs just sitting around being ignored. Let's face it I have two pretty glittery yarns singing to me, why would I go back to a project that's making me grumble?

These are the projects I have progressed on. (Click the photos for a better look. Right = Laika, Left = Gwen's Scott Pilgrim-esque hat)
I've been taking my knitting and spending my lunch breaks in the library. I've gotten a few strange looks, but I think it's worth it. :) I'm getting more knit time and keeping my sanity. 

1 comment:

Amy Darsie said...

I'm not usually one for flashy yarn, but those top two are beautiful!!!

And I just saw Scott Pilgrim vs The World for the first time the other night! I can't wait to see how the hat comes out!