Sunday, April 22, 2012

Recent Finished Projects

It's been a long while since I last blogged, so here's a photo bombing of things that I've recently finished.
Arden Mitts
Madtosh Vintage in Port
(modified to not have a gusseted thumb)

Proton Stream Convergence hat
Madtosh Vintage in Port

I made those two for my "One More Disney Day" trip with Gwen which was a lot of fun. We even had people come up to us and ask about our hats while we ate dinner.
 That was a super fun, super exhausting trip. We left home at 1am and went straight to Disneyland. We entered the park at 6am, which was awesome. We died at about 1am though and went to the hotel to sleep.

Modified Shalom Cardigan
Madtosh DK Lepidoptera
Nesaia beret/hat
Lambs Pride Worsted in Kiwi
Boardwalk hat
Malabrigo Worsted in Cactus Flower

Star Clossed Slouchy Beret
Malabrigo Worsted in Tiger Lily
Trillian Scarf
Cosmic Fibers Lyra in Joker
And that's what I've finished in the last 2 months or so.


No comments: