Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Souvenirs

I'm not really a big souvenir person, but I do love to go yarn shopping when I travel. Look at my new pretties:
AND LANTERN MOON NEEDLES! The woman at the shop called them "The Cadillac of Knitting Needles" I do love them. So much. I'm working on creating a collection of 10" Straights that are wood. Then I'll get rid of all the 14" long aluminum ones. I never use them anyway.

We spent a lot of time with people that I already miss. My HSKS family is very very dear to me. We ate a lot of good foods, and we did plenty of yarn shopping and there was plenty of all around Harry Potter love and geekiness. Especially at Whimsic Alley. Really it was great fun!

Our guest of honor (the Birthday girl and my bfffl) had a blast too!
(Can't you just tell! She got a Medianoche Sandwich because it's what Dexter eats. )


We also had the waiter take a group shot after dinner. BUT he cut out our newest friend Amanda. :(



Also this is me:

Typical. My best pictures are always the ones where I look funny.

1 comment:

Veronica Krol said...

Hah! I still love the photo of me getting ready to eat my Dexter sandwich. lol