Sunday, July 15, 2007

Luke's Slytherin Scarf

Despite my rule of "MUST FINISH OTHER PROJECTS (=stupid ravenclaw scarf) I went ahead and started on Luke's Slytherin Scarf.

I'm using the Atypically.net pattern. Plus, the yarn that she recommends, but I got a darker grey because Luke really wanted a darker scarf. I also cast on 80 stitches instead of 90. That was because I used out 12" cable needles (rather than 16' ones), and we don't particularly need super wide scarves in Las Vegas.
Here's a closeup to show some of my stitching:

These pictures also show my semi-successful attempt to make stitch markers that resemble a golden snitch out of clay. They didn't turn out too bad, except that they burnt in spots, so I had to use gold and silver paint to clean them up. They serve their purpose.

YARN USED:
MC: Plymouth Encore in Dk. Forest Green (#0204) - Lot #61916
CC: Plymouth Encore in Dk. Fog Grey (#0389) - Lot #35274
NEEDLES:
Addi Turbo US #7 12" circulars

1 comment:

karoline said...

This is so awesome i wanna make one my self