Thursday, August 30, 2007

HSKS3 Questionairre

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Ravenclaw

2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars?
Susan Bates Silvalume (7") (I have 2 sets in order to have 5+ needles) & Knitpicks (6") - size 2

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Sure, I would love to. I've never used bamboo needles (except in larger sizes) or and wood ones. I'm afraid that they would break though, I knit very tightly

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
I prefer book colors, but it's not a strong preference. I think both are lovely.

5. Do you have any allergies?
Not to anything concerning knitting...

6. If you are swapping scarves - what is your desired length for the pattern? This will help your partner find the pattern that is just right for you and buy yarn accordingly.
N/A

No comments: